Child-friendly lessons without pressure, playful introduction to the guitar and music.
guitar lessons in Forchheim, Heroldsbach and Baiersdorf
The guitar is one of the most beautiful and popular instruments of today. Whether through a piece of music, a film or guitarist in the circle of friends and acquaintances, the desire to learn this string instrument and to understand even once to play these favorite pieces, has led you to Patrick Haupt.
Whether it’s a hobby you love, or even a career aspiration, you can learn the instrument guitar from a professionally trained professional musician and educator right from the beginning through educational and effective instructions.
- For children, musical education is an important part of personality development and comprehension, instrumental lessons are usually useful from the age of 4 years.
- Teenagers and adults can make a good balance to everyday stress while pursuing a captivating hobby.
- For all students of high schools and conservatoire students, Patrick Haupt offers target-oriented instruction and exam preparation to master the apprenticeship.
Patrick Haupt is currently a lecturer at git.art.M – Stätte der Musik in Forchheim and Heroldsbach and at the Jugendmusikinstitut in Baiersdorf. You can flexibly choose your place of teaching according to your place of residence.
You can sign up at any time. You want to start this week? No problem, just arrange a trial lesson and you will get a suitable appointment!
Your individual appointment. You choose the day of the week and the time that suits you.
Pedagogically meaningful one-to-one lessons without compromise.
There is no annual commitment here. Contracts can always be terminated within 6 weeks to the end of the quarter.
This is where friendships come into being that, above all, share one thing … the love of music!
* The general school holidays apply.
- Free trial lesson
- monthly payment
- Free non-binding trial lesson of 30 minutes. Simply fill in the form and you will receive your personal appointment.
- 30 minutes one to one lessons
- monthly payment
- 30 minutes of one-to-one lessons weekly *. Ideal for beginners, children and casual musicians.
- 45 minutes one to one lessons
- monthly payment
- 45 minutes of private lessons per week *. Perfect for ambitious musicians, intensification and profession.
Separate prices apply to the Jugendmusikinstitut Baiersdorf. These can be found in the current fee schedule of the JMI. Trial lesson and registration also free of charge and possible at any time.
Frequently asked questions
What do I need for guitar lessons?
- a classic guitar with nylon strings in your size. In children 1/4 to 3/4, in adults depending on body size 7/8 or 4/4. We determine the appropriate size together at the trial lesson. Please make sure when purchasing that your guitar has a real wood ceiling. Cheap instruments have mostly built plywood and are unsuitable for teaching and learning.
- A footstool for guitarists or an equivalent to ensure the right seating position and hand position from the beginning.
How do I motivate me / my child?
Motivation can be achieved by several factors:
- Motivation through success; A well-practiced piece, which has been successfully presented and praised by the teacher or friends / family, determines the subsequent effort we have to continue to have a sense of achievement. This is especially important for children.
- Motivation through progress; Often there are technical and musical challenges in our pieces. In some techniques, we need weeks or even months to train our fingers and play the passages fast enough. We observe each other and develop ambition to become better and better.
Joy or fun are not motivations, albeit immensely important, so this is not the driving force to devote to the long path of learning an instrument. Enjoyment of making music comes when we have made progress and can play new pieces;)
When can I play the first songs?
The guitar is not an easy instrument. With the necessary effort, however, you get to the first sense of achievement relatively quickly. In children, the first unison melodies are heard with the range of half an octave after about 4-6 months. In adults, first two-part songs and easy chord accompaniment are played after about 6-8 months.
How often do you have to practice during the week?
How often do you / your child have time? ;) A good start would be 3 to 4 times a week at intervals of two days. So our brain can memorize technique skills and musical notation and we are making quick progress.
Take time to practice. A regular time of the day is an advantage, the concentration should be entirely up to your music.
Practice together with your child. Sit down and listen attentively and let the homework explain. Even if you do not play an instrument yourself, your child learns better under supervision and can proudly show newly learned.